What happens Next
- On receipt of the application form set with all the documents, the admission team reviews it and gets in touch with the parent to schedule a written assessment for language and Math on a mutually convenient date and time.
- The assessment is reviewed by the concerned team. The parents are kept informed of the meeting with the Head of the School/Programme if we are able to consider the student for admission.
- The Enrolment contract is mailed to the parent as an offer of admission on clearance from the admissions team and Head of School/programme.
- The parent would need to complete the next steps as per the terms of the contract to confirm admission and notify the school of the same. On receipt of the signed contract from the parent and payment of fees as per terms of the contract, the enrolment of the student is confirmed.
- Parents are then added to the school mailing list for all important updates/communication.
Please note that while all the individual steps of the admission process would need to be completed before an offer for admission is made, completion of one step does not automatically lead on to the next step and the timelines between one step to the other may vary from time to time. It is our intention and effort to make the process smooth and fair.