Scholarship at neev
A Goal without a plan is just a wish – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Neev Academy initiated ‘scholarships’ for students who desire to pursue the IB Diploma Programme from the academic year 2018-19. It is our endeavour to strengthen the ambition of meritorious students who exhibit the right attitude and interest to pursue the IB Diploma programme who may otherwise not be able to avail of education at Neev.
Scholarships offer an opportunity to deserving students to be able to benefit from and contribute to the academic, creative and sporting life at Neev in their unique way. We believe that it is a prestige and honour to receive one and a gift that keeps on giving and changing lives of students with strong academic credentials and a global outlook.
- The Neev Scholarship is available to all new applicants for the IB Diploma Programme.
- Applicants must be in either category of the criteria for varying scholarships to be considered:
- Category A: > or = 90% aggregate score of G9, G10 (previous school) and entrance assessment reports at Neev.
- Category B: > 85% and < 90% aggregate score of G9, G10 (previous school) and entrance assessment reports at Neev.
- Category C: > 75% to < 85% aggregate score of G9, G10 (previous school) and entrance assessment reports at Neev.
- The students should also clear the interview and group discussion round as applicable after the written assessment. The interview and group discussion round would evaluate:
- General knowledge and aptitude of a student
- Leadership and collaborative attributes in a student
- Interests and hobbies
- Social responsibility and commitment
- Understanding and expectations - being a part of the IB Diploma programme.
- The date for the assessment will be intimated on receipt of the duly filled application form set for the IB Diploma programme.
- Applications will be screened for eligibility after the student has cleared the written assessment in Math, English and Science as applicable.
- Students will appear for an interview /group discussion as applicable and will be considered for enrolment by the team.
- After the meeting with both parents, the enrolment team would finalise the scholarship to be offered to the student.
- The decision of offering scholarship is the sole discretion of the enrolment team which is final. The details of same are shared with the admission offer.