Ms. Shalini Sharma
Most of us have faced the question What Next? after high school. The Career Counselling at Neev Academy would provide students with the answers to this question. With the help of psychometric testing and individual discussions with the student, the counsellor would identify the unique qualities of each child and plan a career path according to that, thus exposing them to various opportunities available both at National as well as International level.
As part of the counselling program the counsellor would :
- Work with students to develop their organizational, time management and study skills
- Help students set realistic academic and career goals and develop a plan to achieve them
- Advise the grade 10 students with subject choices prior to the IBDP program
- Help the grade 12 students in selecting college-prep subjects
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators and parents to help students succeed
- Organize presentations, sessions and college fairs in for both students and parents
- Provide information and administer the Standardized tests like the PSAT & SAT
- Help the students through the college applications process.
- Communicate information about summer schools to students and parents.
- Liaise with university representatives and counsellors to provide updated information to students
Neev Academy is now a member of NACAC, IACAC and College Board (CEEB Code- 671201) that are internationally recognized career counselling organisations.