We are happy to share that we are an IB World School offering the Primary Years and Middle Years programmes (PYP and MYP). We are also a candidate school for the Diploma Programme and we are pursuing authorisation.*
Please note that while all the individual steps of the admission process would need to be completed before an offer for admission is made, completion of one step does not automatically lead on to the next step and the timelines between one step to the other may vary from time to time. It is our intention and effort to make the process smooth and fair. Any communication on the subject matter of admissions to any individual in the Neev team will not be appreciated.
- 1. Apply: The forms attached should be duly filled and submitted in hard copy with the relevant documents mentioned in the application form along with a cheque/DD for Rupees One Thousand (Rs. 1,000/-), in favour of “Neev Academy Yemlur”, on weekdays between 3pm and 5pm, Monday – Friday, and on Saturdays between 9am and 1pm at Neev Academy, Yemlur, OR through courier.
- 2. Visit: Once the application form is received, along with all the relevant documents, a mutually convenient time and day would be fixed for visiting the school along with your child and an interaction with the school director and/or branch head. The same would be intimated to you by email and/or phone. Both the parents as well as the child are required to come for the interaction.
During the school visit we would also be engaging the child in an informal, interactive session to assess his/her language and math skills. This session would take up to a maximum of 2 hours.
- 3. Admission offer: Neev will e-mail and/or courier you the offer letter for admission if we are able to offer your child a place. You can confirm the enrolment by payment of fee as applicable within the time period, as mentioned in the offer letter.
- 4. Orientation meeting: This would be scheduled anytime before the child’s first day at school. Both parents as well as the child, are required to come for meeting the class teacher.
Each child is special to us and so is the family. As educators, we believe that the partnership between the parents and teachers is a very significant requirement towards understanding the child. We are happy to have the privilege of being a part of your child’s development.
Contact us for further detials on the application process.
*Only schools authorized by the International Baccalaureate can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme or the IB Career-related Certificate (IBCC). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
- Early Years Application
- Admissions are open for Grades 2 to 9, at Neev Academy, for the Academic Session 2017-18